questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions

first of all i apologize for posting this here but i was unsure of where exactly to post this. i have a 1977 m&m endloader and i belive i must it, unfortunatley. i am wondering where i might be able to find out the value online of my car as a whole or maybe the engine and body seperatly. it has a 425 with about 52000 miles, i dont know if it has rolled over or how to tell if possible. it runs good, new tires all around. it has rust in the usual spots i suppose, i bought it from someone that did not keep it in a garage and i dont have one myself. the exhaust maifold is cracked on the drivers side; i dont know how to tell if its a major crack, im under educated with cars. but, you can smell the exhaust when its running however its not overpowering, its just a smell, no headache or anything like that, very minor. can anyone point me in the right direction for info one the value? again i apologize for posting here, moderators are welcomed to move post to the correct place. thanks to anyonme that can help

I don't think there is a book value listed for a hearse. (althoe i might be wrong) All i can say is that the registry tried to look it up and hit me with a tax bill when i registerd my 69.
    They couldn't find anything listed for a hearse, olnly a 75 series limo. They ended up olnly charging me tax on what was writen on me bill of sale ONE DOLLAR !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X