1970 superior table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 superior table

So here's what I've got going. The table quit on my brother before I got it. From what he said it came out the side. Im guessing motors dead but that's only half the problem. Anyone have a pic of a 1970 caddy superior table on how it goes together? I've got a table, a box of parts, and a coffee can of screws and bolts. I could use a hand. Also if you know where I might find these motors that's a big help too.

Try taking them to an electrical repair shop. We have one around here and he can rewind motors, starters and alts. if we can't find a replacement.

Comment

Hadn't thought of that. Thanks.

Comment

Where are you from? I work for a electric motor company. It can be rebuilt and if it needs to be rewound i maybe able to cross it to a newer motor for ya.

Comment

Im out of woodward oklahoma but work in texas every week. If I cant find a place I may hit you up. Hard to do when everywhere is closed on weekends.

Comment

motor

Originally posted by jokersall View Post
            Im out of woodward oklahoma but work in texas every week. If I cant find a place I may hit you up. Hard to do when everywhere is closed on weekends.
            No problem we can work something out. Even if you want to send me any info on it i can check on it for ya. Good luck with it and if you need any info or want to just mail it out feel free to give me a holler.

Comment

Working...
            X