1968 winshield S&S victoria caddy fleetwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 winshield S&S victoria caddy fleetwood

im new to the site and so far loving it. i bought a 1968 caddy s&s victoria about 6 years ago. i paid a a#*hole to do some work on it and he some how busted my windshield. so after pricing windshields at 1200. i have decided that i would like to chop the top of my hearse. so would a regular 68 caddy fleetwood windshield fit in side to side? other word is the only difference between the 2 windshields the height? and what is the height diffrence i wonder? please help me

Where are you located? Yard in NC has '70s windshields used for $300. I can check for late '60s.

Yes, width is the same. If you paid someone to do the work who then broke your windshield - that person is liable.

Comment

im located in northern VA about 20 miles south of downtown dc. and trust me i have tried to get the guy who messed up my car to pay even taken him to court and won a judgement. but havent seen or heard from him since! that was about 2 years ago so i figure i better just get to work on it. if you could check on that yard i would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X