63 Cadillac miller meteor parts needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Cadillac miller meteor parts needed

Looking for both rear tail fin lenses and gaskets..

Those will be from a 63 limo, or any 63 CC

Comment

I know a guy that makes a good quality lense, not sure about the gasket. Ill get his info.

Where are you located?

Comment

Are they '63 lenses?
        Superior used '60 lenses in my '62 (need a better pair)

Comment

Im in Utah, thank you for the quick response..

Comment

Thanks as well Pyro.. The windshield wiper arm I bought from you a few weeks ago looks great.. Im just seeing if I can come accross any used lens's before I spend more on new repros..

Comment

I would love to get that info for repo 63 75/CC fin lenses.

Comment

Hey Pyro, didnt you email me the other week saying you know a guy in Cali that sells 63 repros for around 100 each? I thought it was you, I could be wrong..

Comment

Yea, I did share info on that guy. Was hoping you had some new info.

Comment

Yes, the repro lenses are for 63 Commercial, The girl who sells them is in long beach, ill call tomorrow to get more info.

Comment

Sorry Russ.. i still have your email on new lenses.. I thought id check on any used ones as well to see if i can get a great deal.. I will keep his number and let you know if I find out anymore.. Also I appreciate everyone else on here helping as well.. Thank you..

Comment

Ya got luck like Me. The 64 seems more readily available and a lot cheaper.

Comment

Agreed travelinman, I got even luckier when I found out the windshield is going to cost me 1250.. Ouch indeed, took me almost a year to find one let alone a new one.. Thats one exspense I wish I didnt need..

Comment

The windshields are beiing reproduced, but they ar enot an exact fit. The glass is an inch too wide. You will have to fill the gap created by tis, with the black stuff the glass shops use. The exterior trim covers up the mess, so its not a loss.

Comment

Thanks Russ.. that sucks for how expensive the glass is you would think it should be right..

Comment

Working...
                              X