~*****Wanting to buy an LT1 Cadillac coach*****~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*****Wanting to buy an LT1 Cadillac coach*****~

Hello...I'm in the market for a 95-96 LT1 hearse. Low mileage Eureka and Superior coaches are preferred.

Triple black would be top on the list but we all know how that goes.

Leather gets top priority as well as coachbuilt carpeted loading floors....or anything besides the tacky woodgrain laminate...."marbled is fine!"

Willing to travel but not clear across the country...I am located in Ohio.

Not willing to entertain rust buckets and will pay well for a quality coach as this will be replacing my daily driver.

Thanks much and hope to hear from you guys.

"Apostle"

I been watching that Black 96 Superior on Ebay right in Your back yard to replace One of My older coaches. Just too far for another road trip. Has blue cloth interior but seems sweet. Ends tomorrow.

Comment

Hi Ray...I actually went and looked at that coach,is only about an hour from me. It does run excellent aside from needing the AC recharged...it is unfortunately full of rust under the beauty moldings as well as the door bottoms, corners are completely ate through. Top will also need replaced soon as it has multiple lacerations from dry rot. VERY nice woman whom is selling off due to the passing of her funeral home owner husband. Just too rough of condition for the money. Is a $2800-3200 coach....looking for one in much better condition.

Thanks for keeping an eye out though

Comment

I figured You knew about it. Really looked nice, I never expected it to be that bad straight out of a funeral home. Glad I didn't bid, thanks.

Comment

Beware of the 1995-ish M-M in Michigan (Monroe area) I drove up to look at it and fully prepped to bring it home. Unfortunately it's owned by a tow company... left abandoned on the side of the road and for good reason. They said on the phone it ran good. It does run but the knock in the bottom end of the engine is awful, and when I drove it around the block it barely made it back to the parking lot... knock got worse and barely moved under it's own power. The smell of scorched transmission fluid and smoke in the air told me to run away fast. Very rusty and in poor condition, wasn't worth the tow bill to Ohio

Comment

Lol...wow. I spoke to those people as well and they gave me the same story that you got. I'm not one to pick on folks but those fellas seemed a lil backwoods...even to me LOL! Beautiful coach in the pics though, a shame...glad I didn't pursue.

Comment

Someone has to have a quality coach out there for sale! LOL!!! Every damn one I look at or drive or inquire about either has major rust issues,owners try to hide drivetrain problems or repairs or...want a ridiculous price. I'm not above paying 7-8 K for a nice mid nineties coach but damn...some folks are just plain goofy!...So in other words....BUMP!!!! "And BTW...the black 96 currently on Ebay has rust issues underneath and has had multiple repairs also if anyone is scoping that beast in PA. out"

Comment

Have You been to CW Coach? That's right in Your back yard. Selena bought Her almost showroom condition Buick there a couple years ago and at more than a fair price. He ought to have quite a few and all in One place.

Comment

Yea Ray...Carl's was the first place I went actually. I have acquired several coaches from him over the years, is a great guy and a good friend...has a beautiful S/S Vickie there with 37 K on it but engine has issues and back doors are rotted out pretty badly...go figure. I will say...if anyone wants a nice casket, Carl has quite a few still wrapped and a few scratch and dent deals for VERY good prices.

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                  Have You been to CW Coach? That's right in Your back yard. Selena bought Her almost showroom condition Buick there a couple years ago and at more than a fair price. He ought to have quite a few and all in One place.

Comment

Working...
                  X