I need rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need rubber

... or I should say, door weather stripping. If this is easily obtainable, I apologize for my ignorance. However, the fella who installed my glass said that finding the weather stripping would be next to impossible.

1960 Pontiac Bonneville Superior Criterion (not sure if the model name implies it or not, but this is the stretched wheelbase, not the short)

Thank you.

You're glass Guy is right. A member of the PCS had a run of stripping done, I don't remember what it fit though. It was not cheap.

Comment

Can (new) rubber be cut or peiced together... possibly by an experienced, qualified individual? Or is that just asking for trouble?

Comment

Yes, the rubber is around for your Superior. Just got done providing information you would be interested in to another member two days ago in a thread called "1968 pontiac bonneville ambulance" check it out. I am a forum member here as well as PCS, does not matter where you go to get the job done. (Restoring a coach) I have been jammed by people on both sites, I could tell some stories you would not believe, the things people have done to me at both sites. Then there are the few members that I have met on both sites that I am so tight with that it makes the good shine through the bad. Some of the best friends since 2010 have come from a difficult trial and error with meeting folks in both forums. Learned about con artists as well, another blessing. It amazes me that the odds for one particular man have not played out yet. Having friends in law enforcement, I learned that the only thing wrong with doing the "Perfect Crime" is that the longer you do the crime the odds go up against the person getting away with the score and they eventually serve the penalty's. Let's cross our fingers.

Comment

Working...
        X