Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977-78-79 Cadillac flower car

looking to buy 77-78-79 cadillac flower car in decent shape let me know

Where are you located? Looking for a McClain or commercial chassis?

Comment

Appreciate the PM but answering publicly potentially helps others in assisting your search.

McClain converted standard wheelbase sedans.

I do not have a flower car in your desired year range. I do know where the only '81 Superior flower car (prototype and shown in Superior book) is and it can be had for $4200 including a complete, rust free '81 Superior hearse. Grill is only difference from requested '77-'79.

Comment

I think the engines are different; the 80’s started the HT4100 motor aluminum heads. Prefer the 425 in 77-79.
        Thanks for the reply

Comment

'81 is still RWD and has 425. Location is NC.

Still don't have your location or search radius.
          Last edited by 60Crown; 04-29-2013, 12:15 PM. Reason: pic added

Comment

New Jersey

Comment

That's pretty close to Ya. My luck it would have been in Cali or somewhere else way off.

Comment

would like to have a 2door

Comment

Then you're looking for a McClain, as initially asked. Here's one for reference that belongs to NHAA member 1963superior.

Hope you aren't pressed for time. These don't turn up often.

Comment

yes that is what i was looking for. Not pressed for time, just somthing i've wanted thanks for the help. If anyone is selling one let me know

Comment

it's quite a ways from you but there's one at a little used car dealership in Wickenburg, AZ. Might be early 80's though. Looks like it is in really nice shape. If interested let me know and next time I drive through I'll get contact info.

Comment

79 2 dr flower car runs been sitting a few years looks good

Comment

I have a 77 Cadillac Flower Car. If you are still looking for one, email me and I'll send you pictures and price. shelley64@gmail.com

Comment

Chris.....Could I talk you in to posting a pic here? I just wanted to see it, but I know I can't afford it. lol
                            Bill

Comment

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
                              Chris.....Could I talk you in to posting a pic here? I just wanted to see it, but I know I can't afford it. lol
                              Bill
                              OK Bill, I think I've got one uploaded. If you want more pictures, I'll send them tomorrow. I have it posted in several places online for $7,000 OBO. With some TLC is would be worth much more.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X