Looking for 71-72 Cadillac MM Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 71-72 Cadillac MM Hearse

I am looking to purchase a 71-72 Cadillac MM Hearse for a movie that my company is providing the vehicles for. If anyone has information on one of these...I would GREATLY appreciate it! Please contact me at robyn@southernpicturecars.com. THANKS so much for taking the time to look...
    DSCN1067[1].jpgDSCN1066[1].jpg

So you're scouting to represent a need as of yet unfulfilled? That you've added pics makes me wonder why you need another. Perhaps posted pics were liberally 'borrowed' from the net and unspecified as such or your need requires a matched pair.

Please add the following: condition, model preference (limo style or landau), color preference, and timeline. If willing to rent, then include: location (movie - not your location), duration, and if your company would handle logistics.

Also, '71-'73 is same body style. Can appreciate you looking for a specific model yet there is no discernible difference to the untrained eye, so '73 opens your parameters up. There are several MM belonging to site members in this year range. Helpful if you can answer more specifics first. Been down this road before, can you tell?
    Last edited by 60Crown; 08-29-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

The one in the picture is owned by us but we need a second to match it. That's the way the movie business is...sometimes need several of the same vehicle which can create a nightmare for the one trying to locate...specifically ME!!! So no, the picture wasn't borrowed at all.
      Prefer one that is perfect...but will take one that is in good condition...preferably with black interior. The outside color isn't as important because we can paint it to match. I'm sorry that I'm not familiar enough with them to know the model style (limo or landau)...I'm learning as I go along here. And I'm not firm on the year...whatever body style matches what we already have. I'm looking to purchase immediately and have the resources to ship from just about anywhere in the country..though I would prefer regionally closer rather than further. It does need to run and drive although I do have a great mechanic on my staff that can fix it if there are issues.
      Sorry if I was unclear as to what I am looking for...hopefully this will help some.
      And you can check us out at www.southernpicturecars.com if you like. We work with alot of the productions that film here in Georgia...including The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries.
      Last edited by spcrobyn; 08-29-2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

On it. Emailing you one that I know of. Matches most everything you're looking for other than interior color.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Also, '71-'73 is same body style. Can appreciate you looking for a specific model yet there is no discernible difference to the untrained eye, so '73 opens your parameters up. There are several MM belonging to site members in this year range.
          Like Attila said most people wouldn't notice a difference from 71-73. The only differences are front end headlights, park lights/turn signals and bumper. Also 71 has a chrome strip in the middle of the tail lights, most people, don't/won't notice, even hearse people.

I will have to watch the movie just for the hearse. I have a 73 Miller Meteor hearse.

Landau is like the one you have pictured. They have landau bars behind rear doors. Limo style has a large window where the landau bars would be.

Comment

That's my favorite year range. There was one at a show about 2 weeks back I had to mop the drool off of.

Comment

THANKS for all the help!!! I located one in Wisconsin and it arrived at our shop this morning....with black interior!! YAY!!!

I will let you all know what film they are going to be in once it is closer to the premiere....haven't even started filming yet...

Comment

Working...
              X