Looking to buy 63-75 Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy 63-75 Hearse

Sure this is in the wrong forum but seems to get the most action so thought Id try, Been looking to get a 1963-1975 caddy hearse. Nothing show quality or high dollar, just looking for one to fix up and have fun with. So if anyone one knows where one might be at a reasonable price please let me know, Really like a 63-64 but I know those are hard to find and can be pricey. Have an 84 Eureka now and love it, just want an older one too. Pics, price and location, Thanks

Check your PM's sending you info about an Ohio find...

Comment

Came across a '63 superior limo style combination available in NC recently. Email (not PM) for more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
        Came across a '63 superior limo style combination available in NC recently. Email (not PM) for more info.

That hearse is gorgeous.

Comment

You should jump all over that Superior. How much is it? Don't worry, my hearse buying days are over. Only parts cars now. I'll stick with my 63 Superior.

Comment

Hoping that this is the right forum to get the word out......we have 2 Mid 70's Cadillac Miller Meteor Ambulances and 2 same vintage Cadillac Miller Meteor Funeral coaches that we would like to sell here in Southern Maine.

Wife's father ran an ambulance service and these were his vehicles. Owner has recently passed on and we would love to see someone in need of these cars. Interiors are mint, leather, radios, headliners, along with stretchers and accessories. All lights and ambulance accessories are there. Spare Cadillac motor and tranny available as well. Several boxes of lights and other spare parts.

Cars have been sitting for some time in a garage. Please contact us privately at MacMcclsky@metrocast.net

Serious inquiries can receive photos. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac McCluskey View Post
              Hoping that this is the right forum to get the word out......we have 2 Mid 70's Cadillac Miller Meteor Ambulances and 2 same vintage Cadillac Miller Meteor Funeral coaches that we would like to sell here in Southern Maine.

Wife's father ran an ambulance service and these were his vehicles. Owner has recently passed on and we would love to see someone in need of these cars. Interiors are mint, leather, radios, headliners, along with stretchers and accessories. All lights and ambulance accessories are there. Spare Cadillac motor and tranny available as well. Several boxes of lights and other spare parts.

Cars have been sitting for some time in a garage. Please contact us privately at MacMcclsky@metrocast.net

Serious inquiries can receive photos. Thanks!
              Actually the right place would be in the "procars for sale" forum with this as its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                Actually the right place would be in the "procars for sale" forum with this as its own thread.
                All are already heading south.

Comment

Have a 64 Buick (flexible) 1/2 restored. southern Idaho. If interested can send more info.

Comment

Working...
                  X