Wtb early to mid 80's Buick hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb early to mid 80's Buick hearse

I only have 1,500 to spend on a Buick hearse 80 to 85 . Would like it drivable as I I have no other way of getting it home. I live in Central Illinois. I'm not totaly set on a Buick will look at any thing In my price range. I could spend 2,000 but would like to try and stay at 1,500. If you have something like what im looking for let me know. Post some pics.

Thanks hope to hear from some people close

Remember what was stated about McPherson built Eureka? This coach shows promise.

1987 Buick Lesabre Hearse - $1800 (Wooster, Ohio)

1987 Buick Lesabre Hearse, Interior is in good shape, only 56,000 miles on her, needs a lil love though and I just don't have the time for her. I also have a custom painted coffin if you are interested, coffin not in the asking price for the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't allow distance to be an automatic deterrence. McPherson built Eurekas are arguably the most attractive '80s coaches, utilizing commercial glass combined with well thought out design lines. If this Buick's windshield is good, chassis isn't rotted, and it can be purchased for <$1500 (most items on CL by default are negotiable), it would be a pretty decent score. Anything else can be feasibly fixed.

If you work a deal out and seller has a little leeway with removal, you can find a transporter willing to deliver for $.70-$.85 per mile.

Comment

Working...
    X