WTB 1967 cadillac endloader hearse window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1967 cadillac endloader hearse window

I need the driver back door window for my 1967 Cadillac hearse. I know everyone is saying to get insurance to cover the windows, but I acquired the car with the window already broken. Someone has to be able to get one if the insurance companies can. I don't know if they made power windows in that year but mine has the manual crank windows. Exposed area of window is approximately 18 x 20 inches curved tempered glass.
    Thank you. Any help in acquiring the window will be greatly appreciated.

Very good chance I can help out. Need to know what coach builder you have as they each used their own windows. If you don't know, post a pic - and relay your location too.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Very good chance I can help out. Need to know what coach builder you have as they each used their own windows. If you don't know, post a pic - and relay your location too.
      The hess and eisenhardt company
      model # 67450
      mfrs # 67321

I will try to post a pic later.

Comment

Crap. S&S is the one coach builder in that year range I can't help at moment with. Know that you can broaden the search to include '65-'68 S&S as same glass was used (and more than likely '65-'70 S&S).

'64 S&S Park Row and '66 S&S Victoria are among my past coaches owned. NHAA member Neonwerkz has a '68 S&S Victoria. Actually, he's sort of a freak about collecting S&S coaches...

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          NHAA member Neonwerkz has a '68 S&S Victoria. Actually, he's sort of a freak
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
            FTFY
            I would just lay there and enjoy your beard on the back of my neck. =D

Comment

Grabbing heaps of sweaty chest hair no doubt.

Hurry up and get me a quote for my damned soap co neon!

Comment

Working...
              X