I gots somethin to trade...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gots somethin to trade...........

Here's the deal. I have a project car that I have lost intrest in, and do not have the time to finish. It's a 1972 El Camino Super Sport. And yes, it is a REAL super sport. I built the shit out of the motor and tranny, disassembled the front clip, and then got bored with it. I want a limo or a decent hearse. Well, let me re phrase. I want a running and driveable hearse or limo. The camino needs inner fenders, either outer fender repair or replacement. The driveshaft needs installed, the motor needs wired up, but it is all there. Here's the list....

350 4 bolt, bored into a 383ci. Edelbrock intake and 750 carb. Crane camshaft and lifters, balanced crank and rods, new JE pistons, high volume oil pump, morosso solid motor mounts, lots of chrome, ummm.......new water pump/ alternator, MSD ignition system, and hooker headers with dual hokker 3 in areo chamber mufflers.
    Tranny is a th350, overhauled with a B&M clutch and preasure plate kit, and a shift kit, new high tourqe hydraulic pump, new valve body.

I built this thing with ALL racing parts. It is seriously mean. The body needs a bit of work as does the interior, but is more than well worth the time and effort for a street machine. This thing is sick seriously. I had it in a truck for a month, and it lit up the tires easily. And it was a 1 ton Dually. Just to give you an idea of what you would be dealing with here.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Last edited by StrayCat; 06-30-2007, 10:12 PM. Reason: Adding picture link

Nevermind. Me and the boyz got it running today, and decided to keep it as a drag car.

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

I dunno what i am going to do yet. But i am suree as fuck not going to pay the county 1000.00 bucks to own it. If I do decide to sell it, i'll make you a VERY good deal on it. and you can drive it home. Just PM me.

Comment

why are they hassling you about it this time? it's insured.

Comment

I dunno what their deal is. But we have a court date on sept 18th about it, and it just isn't worth the hassle for me. I have enough going on without this shit. I think the dickhead neighbor is still trying to pull shit, even though he is moving, he is trying to sell the house, so he may be pitching a fit because of the hearse and everything else, he i afraid it may not sell.lol.

I should trade the camino for another hearse.lol. That runs.
              Last edited by StrayCat; 08-30-2007, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X