Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 Cadillac Superior Glass Needed

Greetings,
    I am in need of your assistance, if possible. I own a 68 Cadillac Superior Hearse. An evil little teenage recently broke the back window out on my hearse. I'm having a heck of a time finding anyone who either has or knows someone who can either replace or provide an estimate for the replacement glass.

Any help you can give, I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
    Sick One

I don't have a line on glass, but how about an estimate for the removal of the evil teenager?

Comment

1968 Hearse - Glass Replacement

Is your name Uncle Vinnie?

Thanks for making me laugh. If you hear anything about glass replacement, please let me know.

Sick One

Comment

Thought I saw a back glass, and chrome on FleaBay yesterday.....better be sittin' down though......

Comment

Lessee if this works......

Comment

Its close but....

Its for an M+M and itll be different than the Superiors.

Alex!

Comment

Alex is right

Comment

Alex posted?

Comment

Mac is right about Alex being right.

Comment

1968 Cadillac Hearse/Window Found

Hello all.

Sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I have WONDERFUL news. I found the back window for my 68 hearse. Woo-hoo!!!!

Just an FYI for you Cadillac owners...I found it through Cadillac King located in Southern California. Their website is www.cadillacking.com. The person I dealt with was Tom Godecki. His email address is eldorado@gte.net.

Will keep you updated on our court appearance to see how or what happens to the vandil who broke the window.

Thanks to all of you who responded to my previous post regarding the back window.

Until then....

Sick One

Comment

Working...
                    X