1960 Cadillac limo rear fender trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cadillac limo rear fender trims

As you can see from the photo below, the Caddy is missing the rear fender crome trims. The car is 1960 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 limousine. Do you have these trims in good condition? If you do, I'm interested in buying them.

Is the whole planet out of Caddillac trims?

Comment

Must be..

Comment

Use the website www.car-part.com You can search the vehicle. Once you found something let us know what junk yard, and if we are local we can look it up.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, even if the result was "Car-Part.com could not match your request."

I'll keep looking.

Comment

I know where some fender trim is.. but probably not for a limo

Comment

A 59 to 62 Quarter panel trim may fit. The quarter panels came with the chassis when delivered. Mostly they are 2dr DeVille or Eldorado panels, I think, just can't remember which model they used. I did a search from the link and found a bunch of listings for the whole quarter panel, couldn't search by the trim piece, but if they have a panel, maybe they have the trim. i searched for Cadillac-other, you could search by different models. Your best bet is to measure the other side, and have the measurement ready when you call so they can check it. And if you call an american junkyard, have the measurement in inches, we still have caught up to the metric system yet.

It would not let me link the page but you can still try the site maybe it was down before. I'll put a new link so maybe that one will work.

Comment

You might want to try with allcads or debears (I can't find the link to his site).

All cads is at http://www.allcads.com/

Comment

also usaparts.com

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X