looking for hearse 59-62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for hearse 59-62

im looking for a hearse year 59-62, more so on the 59 (yes i know its its hard to find, i used to have a 59 mm and regret selling it because the guy just turned it into another ecto1) i have cash and cars to trade if someone is in trusted in it, a 1987 town car, 88 town car, 1972 chevy rv, 1988 fire bird, take cars in trade or cars and cash and trade, or just cash. any info leading to me getting a hearse/ambulance again will be appreciated.

There is a 62 on ebay at this very moment. There is also a 59 for sale on this board somewhere for $5000 (Not much of the car is there). THere was also a complete resto for $45,000 that car is still for sale but he lives in Au. Good luck in your search.

Comment

yep seen the 62 on ebay, but with a 62 id be looking for something closer to me, the 59 posted here for 5000.00 is high for that car, plus it has no title is is no fun, and the 45,000.00 one is not me, i like project cars, id take a junkyard car over a brand new car any day, although i get slack about that form my wife, lol

Comment

Good luck in your search.

Comment

There is a guy in Boise that has 2 59's, 2 63's and 1 62. You can try and find him... All those cars came from right here behind the Noodle Parlor in little ol Ogden UTah.

Comment

Working...
          X