1960 Cadillac Superior Crown Landau Rear Quarter Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cadillac Superior Crown Landau Rear Quarter Glass

I really need this rear quarter glass for our Superior Crown Deluxe. Will pay what it is worth (I know these are rare). THANK YOU!

Marie
    Attached Files

I know where a 1960 is for sale in need of restoration, but he won't part it out. Msg me if your interested.

Comment

i'd give a kidney or a lung to hav a 60 in great shape

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
        I know where a 1960 is for sale in need of restoration, but he won't part it out. Msg me if your interested.
        What kinda condition we talking?

Comment

It is in pretty good shape,I will try to get down and take some pics this weekend. I also know where a 69? or 70 4X4 caddy is. For super cheap. but it is hammered. I mean slammed together wise.

Comment

I just talked to him on the phone. He is sending me pics to the 60 and the 4X4. He drives around a 60 ambulance, he also owns that, but it is not for sale. Pictures of that will be available on the myspace.com/livingdeadsleds link under pics
            Last edited by msc0nduct; 12-14-2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I may have found what you need, There is a guy in Ind. has an all Pontiac junkyard. He has listed a 59 Pontiac ambulance in his parts cars. The both rear corner glasses seem to be in good shape. Go to http://www.indianapontiacs.com/Home.html look under photoalbums then go to Detailed parts car photos and it is second on the list. Hope this helps.

PS: he also has a 60 and a 61 Ambulances listed on his inventory page.
              Last edited by Riff Raff; 01-28-2008, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X