1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor hearse \ ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor hearse \ ambulance

I am looking for a 1959 Cadillac Miller Mereor Hearse that needs work. Please send me a PM or email me at ryokoishot777@aol.com If you have one you would like to sale. Any information on where i can obtain one would be more than appreciated
    Last edited by ghostbusterktk; 04-09-2008, 11:08 PM.

There's one for 750 in the classifieds. Might be up your alley

Comment

If it's the one on the Pro-cars section by 60Buick it is sold , I was beat by 3 minutes. I have had no luck, this is the 3rd one that has slipped through my fingers. But if the guy who bought it is reading this, I want to offer $2000 for it, in it's current condition.
      Last edited by ghostbusterktk; 04-09-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Wanted: 1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor hearse \ ambulance

I am also looking for a 1959 Cadillac Miller Mereor Hearse that needs work. Please

email me at dpcinc2003@yahoo.com If you have one you would like to sale or if you have information on where I can obtain one. Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            OMG Do you know how often I hear this exact conversation, probably as much as everyone else here does. LOL Thanks for the video.

Comment

LOL @ the short video ...... I tink type people ought to be cremated alive

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                but so true.

Comment

Hearse

Originally posted by ghostbusterktk View Post
                  I am looking for a 1959 Cadillac Miller Mereor Hearse that needs work. Please send me a PM or email me at ryokoishot777@aol.com If you have one you would like to sale. Any information on where i can obtain one would be more than appreciated
                  Im also looking for a cadallac that needs work...pls email me @ronniebentel@gmail.com I have a59 that I'm trying to restore..thanks

Comment

Sure, MM are cool.. But when's the last time someone was looking for a 59 Superior, s&s, Eureka or even a flixble? ..now a 59 Flixble long body would be cool.. Eureka's still my coach of choice though.

Comment

Three different posters posting on this thread... I think its just a running gag now.

Comment

Originally posted by Weirdo View Post
                        Sure, MM are cool.. But when's the last time someone was looking for a 59 Superior, s&s, Eureka or even a flixble?
                        Today.

And yesterday.

And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. and the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that. And the day before that.

Get the gist?

Comment

Gus must dead...

Comment

People can get a 59 Miller for the price they want that has no rust and is mint condition, all they have to do is go here.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X