WTB: Windshield for 69 Caddy M&M Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Windshield for 69 Caddy M&M Combo

I just bought a '69 Cadillac M&M Combo. All the lenses, chrome, etc. are there and it's in pretty good shape. The windshield however is not. Somebody thought it would make a great target for their pellet/BB gun.

Anyone know where I can get glass for one of these coaches?

Hi from Coosa, Georgia. Are you still looking for a windshield? I have a 68 MM Combo for parts or whole. The windshield is very good condition. Let me know. Thanks, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by unaffiliated View Post
      Hi from Coosa, Georgia. Are you still looking for a windshield? I have a 68 MM Combo for parts or whole. The windshield is very good condition. Let me know. Thanks, Chris.
      PM sent!

Comment

windshield for 65 M&M

Originally posted by unaffiliated View Post
        Is windshield still available? 26 3/4" center top to bottom

Comment

Originally posted by canadiancadidaddy View Post
          Is windshield still available? 26 3/4" center top to bottom
          I ended up having a local glass shop order me one. So this one may still be available.

Comment

windshield for my 65 M&M combo

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
            I ended up having a local glass shop order me one. So this one may still be available.
            I'm having a hell of a time finding a reasonably priced windshield since I have to consider shipping, 13% tax, insurance, brokerage fees and who knows what else to get it here Toronto, Ontario. Need phone number of your local glass shop to check out their prices. Best price I have found was $1400 plus installation. I had a windshield installed for $350 2 years ago. I can't believe the diffence in prices.

Comment

Wow, $350, that was a killer price, mine was $1200 + install.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiancadidaddy View Post
                I'm having a hell of a time finding a reasonably priced windshield since I have to consider shipping, 13% tax, insurance, brokerage fees and who knows what else to get it here Toronto, Ontario. Need phone number of your local glass shop to check out their prices. Best price I have found was $1400 plus installation. I had a windshield installed for $350 2 years ago. I can't believe the diffence in prices.
                Pretty sure they ordered it from Pilkington ($650 + shipping one year ago). Here's Pilkington's number 800-848-1351. I got a different quote then the glass compnay due to the volume of glass they order from them.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
                  Pretty sure they ordered it from Pilkington ($650 + shipping one year ago). Here's Pilkington's number 800-848-1351. I got a different quote then the glass compnay due to the volume of glass they order from them.
                  The windshield I had installed for $350 was for an 85 Eureka RWD

Comment

Working...
                  X