Bier pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bier pins

Anyone have a set of bier pins they want to sell - looking for set, one stationary and one adjustable. condition not important, just operationable.

They will need to know which coach builder made your car as different makers use different sizes of pins.

Comment

A good machinist could make you some. hint, hint

Comment

Never even thought of it - thought they were pretty much universal. Anyhow, It's a 86 Caddy Eureka. Should I measure the shaft / hole diamater? (I know - gonna get a lot on this one).
        I can make the stop pin easy enough, but the adj. may be a problem - rather just get a set.
        I know I can get a set for about $90 new, just wondering of anyone has extras I may get a little cheaper.
        Last edited by Flymanj3; 05-29-2008, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Hole dia. is different.

Comment

Really Really dumb question? Umm what is a bier pin?

Comment

Replace those worn out Bier Pins now at Bier Pins Direct. Direct from the manufacturer, these Bier Pins come in many sizes. Don't gamble with your safety, replace cracked or lost bier pins with Bier Pins Direct. Yourlow cost Bier Pin replacement source.

Comment

They are used in the center tracks in your table to keep the casket from rolling around on the rollers...

Comment

Hey I have two of those! Pretty soon those will be up free to good home too.

Comment

Thanks by the way for edumacating me.

Comment

I think I got mine from Hawker. I really like them, shiny chrome and good friction. In round, there are 3/8" and 1/2", and some of the newer ones are hexagonal. You might want to call them, take your cell phone to your hearse with a ruler or caliper.

-denise

Comment

I was watching a movie with Tony where they were loading up a casket, and I said, "Did you notice that they never put the bier pins in before they close the back door on a movie hearse?" Then the hearse went around a corner and it went flying out. It was that silly movie with Donald Sutherland, where they have the casket on a wheel dolly and it's rolling down the road. It kind of looked like a fun ride to me, but my doctor says no more of that.

Comment

BTW, I could use those 1/2" pins. I have 3/8" on the ends and a few 1/2" holes in the middle for child/pet caskets.

Comment

Originally posted by jlprigmore View Post
                            Hey I have two of those! Pretty soon those will be up free to good home too.
                            Hey your's will fit in mine, member I tried em at the car show? Cause my set don't fit mine. Anyway, you give me yours, I will give mine to Flymanj3

Comment

Aiite that will work. But.... I won't be getting rid of mine for at least another two months. As of right now they are in use holding the speaker box in place. But as soon as I start putting my new plan in place they are all yours as long as you're still willing to hook up flyman with yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X