Custom Cast Name Plaques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Cast Name Plaques

Does anyone know where to get name plaques for the rear side windows? I'd like to have them custom made or if that's crazy expensive, maybe find old stock with an interesting name.

Originally posted by cadlack View Post
    Does anyone know where to get name plaques for the rear side windows? I'd like to have them custom made or if that's crazy expensive, maybe find old stock with an interesting name.
    yes there is a web site called DNR industries they have just what you are looking for. the name plates are in there look what's new section

Comment

dead ed on the board here made mine

Comment

I got mine from Names Unlimited. It is also my understanding that DNR industries just subcontracts to these guys also, so you might get a slightly better deal going straight to Names Unlimited. If I remember correctly mine were around $145 shipped for the pair.

Comment

thanks

exactly what I was looking for... the pricing is very reasonable too.

Comment

Try greatlakeswaterjetinc.com they made a pair for me and I was very pleased with the results. Price was great too!! Only available in brushed aluminum, he has no way to plate. I kind of like the the brushed look. He was great to work with. He emailed sample fonts too.

Comment

Working...
            X