Table needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table needed!

Hello, all, I'm in need of a table for my newly-acquired 1967 Cadillac Superior 3-way. The mechanisms and all that are in the back, but the table and mounting hardware are completely stripped. Hopefully I can find what I need to help refinish this beauty. Any leads would be superb! Many, many thanks!

nix

Last edited by Death_By_Design; 07-13-2008, 02:37 AM. Reason: can'

It's not mine, it's pricey, and it is the wrong year but it may work...

Comment

Oooh, thanks for the lead! Hopefully it can be retrofitted into my 67.

Comment

I have some parts, maybe

I have some parts from a 70, including an original 70 Superior table, but faded, and I may pull my M-M table and the mound out of my 76. The table is as beautiful as the one in the picture ad, and looks almost exactly like it, but I'm using it manually. I don't have the manuals on how to fix them, and while the echelon bolt is probably the same between tables, the gate may not be.

Maybe I can help, since I'm thinking of making a limo out of mine, but I am disabled and it take me a while to do things. Also, beware that few shippers will ship these tables, and you will shell out out some money. Maybe I can help with a part here and there. I would not pay $650 and assume that all of that stuff would work, but I don't know much about tables. Just forget abut returning it if it doesn't work, because of the shipping costs.

I wish you the very best of luck. You are quite courageous, taking on this project.

Comment

Working...
        X