Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to RENT a hearse for a night

hey everyone,

i am in the georgia area and looking to rent a hearse for november 1st, 2008 for a halloween party for a client of mine. he is an attorney and can draw up an agreement/contract for the rental of the evening to assure no damages occur. willing to pay a pretty penny, however, i wont share the amount on the board.

if you are interested please email me personally and let me know, or if you know of anyone that might be.

thank you.

nicole
    nicole@nicolemarkovic.com

"Georgia area" seems a little general? Can you narrow that down a bit?

Comment

I think I can speak for almost all of us when I write that it is not so much the money as it is potential damage to the coach by a bunch of drunk party goers. That is what needs to be spelled out in the contract. Most of these cars have are older and very fragile. Most of the parts on the inside cannot be replaced/purchased as they do not make them any more.

Comment

not to mention, there's no way i'm gonna let someone else drive my coach.

unless maybe, they're a licensed funeral director using it in a funeral, then maybe. maybe

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
          not to mention, there's no way i'm gonna let someone else drive my coach.

unless maybe, they're a licensed funeral director using it in a funeral, then maybe. maybe
          So you dress nicely and insist in going. Then define all the terms beforehand.

Comment

Working...
          X