Name plates for hearses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name plates for hearses

Does anybody know where a person can buy name plates for the side doors of a hearse. I would like to have my last name made for mine

http://www.namesunlimitedcorp.com/ They are here in northern Ohio & do the very best job on hearse nameplates. Actually if you order from other places, chances are they order them through namesunlimitedcorp and jack up the price... then sell them to you! I know of several companies online who do this. These guys are great to deal with & will make whatever you want at a fair price.

Comment

thanks alot.

Comment

Names Unlimited Example

I had these made up from Names Unlimited....one of several I have bought from them over the years....

This image came out pretty good--check out the reflected graveyard in the glass.
        Attached Files

Comment

dead ed here on the boards made mine. i have dead trees in my window reflection

Comment

I want to thank hotroddwayne for the tip on Names Unlimited Corp. Got my plates in the mail Thursday, and couldn't wait to install them.

Comment

Looking good! Actually Namesunlimited is in Caledonia, Ohio (about 20 minutes from my house) in an unmarked building. I tried to get them to let me visit for a little tour & take some photos so everyone could see how they're made & where their signs come from. They were nice in explaining a combination of "trade secrets" & being burned in the past led them to a kind of hermit-like existance... so I can respect that & will. It would have been a fun thing to do though! I wish i could decide what I want my nameplates to say so i can order a set too... but for now Hazel wears "Phantom Coach" signs bought years ago.

Comment

Here is a pic of Ton218 holding one of our plates

We had them made from emachineshop.com

Comment

Name plates

Here are Mine, from Namesunlimited too. They are the 3 in. Bookman style in satin finish. Added a nice touch, and really looks like a real hearse now, lol.OK, looks like I cant get the pic to come up. Look in My new album Sunday drive. If some one can post it here, go for it.
                  Last edited by travlinman; 04-27-2009, 10:44 AM. Reason: No pic

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                    Here are Mine, from Namesunlimited too. They are the 3 in. Bookman style in satin finish. Added a nice touch, and really looks like a real hearse now, lol.OK, looks like I cant get the pic to come up. Look in My new album Sunday drive. If some one can post it here, go for it.

Comment

pics

Thanks, its tough going through life as a dumb ass.

Comment

My sister in law teaches at the junior high in my area. This was the weekend of the Chariots of the Dead show in Joplin, so we had the hearse in the driveway and neighborhood all weekend.......
                        My brother calls and says one of his wifes students "was sorry for the familys loss"......of course she had no idea what was going on, and expected the worst, and was somewhat pissed that she hadn't been told anything.....
                        Turns out, the kid had seen the hearse around somewhere sportin' those cool kickass new namesunlimitedcorp nameplates!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X