Window sign holders for the doors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window sign holders for the doors.

Mine seem to be gone and I need some so I can put my custom Dead Society plates in.

look online for DNR industries...http://www.hearseparts.com/products.html there you go; they have them there!!

Comment

what year and coach maker is your car?

Comment

Originally posted by mdeanr View Post
        what year and coach maker is your car?
        1990 Cadillac by Eagle

Comment

If you don't have any luck finding some window sign holders or find them to be expensive, let me know. I have access to a machine shop & can whip out a couple sets if you get desperate. The Dead Society was one of my first contacts for friends & info wayyyy back years ago upon entering the hearse scene so i'd be glad to help you out. Post some pix of that new ride in the photo albums dude, I want to see it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
            If you don't have any luck finding some window sign holders or find them to be expensive, let me know. I have access to a machine shop & can whip out a couple sets if you get desperate. The Dead Society was one of my first contacts for friends & info wayyyy back years ago upon entering the hearse scene so i'd be glad to help you out. Post some pix of that new ride in the photo albums dude, I want to see it!!!
            Yeah I could use some window signs too to go in the holders! I'll be in touch for sure.

Comment

Well I don't do the actual signs... the "phantom coach" signs I bought years ago from Phantom Coaches hearse club & due to damage in shipping one of the signs had an "S" broken off... so I cut them down to read "phantom coach". Making the sign holders however is no problem. I do want to attempt making hearse nameplates on our wire EDM cutter, but they haven't let me play with it too much yet. There are some cool fonts loaded into it already. In the next couple months i'll buy some aluminum stock & play a little on the EDM machine & post pix of the results... good or bad. PM me sometime so we can figure out your nameplate holders... all I really need is a size for the nameplate opening, or I can just replicate the ones in my coach for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                Well I don't do the actual signs... the "phantom coach" signs I bought years ago from Phantom Coaches hearse club & due to damage in shipping one of the signs had an "S" broken off... so I cut them down to read "phantom coach". Making the sign holders however is no problem. I do want to attempt making hearse nameplates on our wire EDM cutter, but they haven't let me play with it too much yet. There are some cool fonts loaded into it already. In the next couple months i'll buy some aluminum stock & play a little on the EDM machine & post pix of the results... good or bad. PM me sometime so we can figure out your nameplate holders... all I really need is a size for the nameplate opening, or I can just replicate the ones in my coach for ya.
                Oh my mistake, I thought you actually meant to create window signs, not the holders. Either way that would be awesome. I'll take some high res images tomorrow of the brackets on the side/rear doors with a tape next to it for measurement.

Comment

Working...
                X