Looking For A Caddy Hearse (57-65)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For A Caddy Hearse (57-65)

I'd like it to be in the State of VA, But MD and PA would be good as well. Doesn't have to be in perfect shape. I'd like suicide doors but beggars can't be choosers. I'd like it to run or be close to running condition. Price wise... I'm flexible.

I want to go look at it before I buy it (which is why I haven't picked one up off ebay.)

And Even if it's in really bad shape... I will look at any '59. (As with everyone.... a '59 is my dream car)

I've seen some that I like go for about $5k so I'd say anything from $0-6k

Thank you and any help in my quest would be amazing :-)

Look here:

http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cg...&state=&ys=&ye=

Comment

There have been a bunch posted recently:

Comment

Hey From Fairfax County.

How about this one?

It's a '65 S&S. Sayers and Scoville was the premier builder of the time.

I think from the overall shape of this one, you may have an easier start. I have had my 63 for years and am slowly getting things done on it.

Also, I thought I was on a hot trail for a '59 but only came up with one not for sale outside of Bodymore Murderland.
        Last edited by Tweek's Turbos; 04-08-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

We've got a few other places to try on our website:

Comment

Hmmm. I'll look through my notes. The upper end of your price range correlates with the lower end of your early year range. Perhaps more difficult is the narrow location parameters.

Some time will cure both.

Comment

It does make it hard but, I can't afford to pay someone to ship it, and I'd rather be able to see it in person and asses if it's a job I'm able to handle on my own. (I'm pretty handy....) And I can tow it from my surrounding areas with my truck.

I know I'm looking for a a diamond on a rhinestone salary but A dream is a dream.

And lets add NJ, NC and WV to that list of states. And if it helps I think I can do 7k.... If it's older :-)

Thanks for all the help so far. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X