WANTED: Side Coach Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Side Coach Lights

I'm looking for a set of side coach lights for my '85 Lincoln Towncar Hearse. The ones that came on my car were the stock rectangular lights that were factory on the Lincoln prior to hearse conversion. They are plain and ugly... just plain ugly!!! I like the ones on late '70s Caddys, they look like a " Coach Light ", alittle Gothic. Anyone got anything or any ideas?

You can buy some at this website, not sure the price. http://www.hearseparts.com/

Comment

Thanks, I sent them an Email now just waiting for a response. I would still like to find something alittle more gothic than the ones shown on that sight if possible, but those are a WHOLE LOT BETTER then the ones that came off of my coach!

Comment

Sorry dude no yards around here keep hearses around. I know you want a set of S&S Victoria coach lights but the one coach I knew of in a Texas yard... they got scarfed off of it.

Comment

Thanks Dude, I know that you have been looking for me and I appreciate it. I just figured that I would throw this out there so that I would have a set in hand before I finish the body work and head to paint. If I can't find some that I like, I may just do without. Those stock ones aren't going back on! Thanks everyone for the help, Rick.

Comment

I think what you are looking for are more of a lantern light for the sides right? They would look good being a little more dark aged and gothy as well. I plan on modifying the landau bars on mine to have a skull/reaper in the center of mine where the eyes light up instead of using coach lights. Unless you mean inside the cab area where those lights are. Then I might be interested in getting ahold of some myself.

Comment

This is what caught his eye originally & he'd like a set of these:
              Attached Files

Comment

I'll look in my garage and see if I have my spare pair...

Comment

Of all of the stock lights that I've seen so far, I like the style that Dwayne posted a pic of. I would however be open to a lantern style light but all of the ones that I have found so far are either too large or would be hanging off the side of the car too far. A gothic look would be great but I don't want to come off with an " Escape from New York " look like that Caddy with chandeliers on it if you know what I mean. Anyway, thanks for the input and assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                    Yeah that is sort of the look I was thinking except being black with maybe a dimmer light cover. Those looks good regardless though.

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                      You can buy those S&S lights directly from S&S (or accubuilt which is their parent company.) When I was fixing up my '72 S&S victoria I wanted to add those coach lights, so I called them up and placed an order. It is all just a matter on how much you want to spend for the set. If I remember correctly the set with all the hardware and light fixtures ran me just over $200 shipped. If that is in your budget you should hit up their contact page at...

http://www.sscoachcompany.com/

Comment

Glad you posted that eternal, cuz I'm needing to replace mine and wasn't sure how to go about tracking some down.

Comment

Thanks for the link to S&S, I'll check them out.

Comment

Working...
                          X