Rear View Mirror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear View Mirror?

Heidi's rear view mirror is gross. you know how mirrors get over time. it drives me insane.

i'd prefer NOS, but a good replica works too. if the mirror is not perfect, i am not interested.

a few years ago i saw a mirror on ebay shaped like a bat...i dunno...maybe something like that...i still don't know what direction i want to go in with Heidi (restoration or a little more spooky haha)

do you guys have any sites (besides ebay) that you refer to when you need parts?

oh yeah...this would be for a 1970 Cadillac

I think I still have my old one, I'll have to check.

If I remember correctly its a 7 on 1-10.

You will be hard pressed to find ANYTHING perfect for a 40 year old car.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
      You will be hard pressed to find ANYTHING perfect for a 40 year old car.

oh, i've found perfect stuff for my 56 year old buick...just got to be patient & insane hahaha

Comment

So I guess that means you are going to pass on my kindness and generosity? (since I was going to just give it to you)

Enjoy your patients and insanity.

Comment

Oh man FREE STUFF.... Always accept free stuff... even if you pitch it... at least it didn't cost you nothin....I am sure BEERZOMBIE666 wasn't expecting FREE STUFF......Maybe give her another crack at it....

Comment

Or maybe not....... Shit, I live in Iowa... Idiot Out Walking Around...what the hell do I know...

Comment

Wal-Mart has a rear view mirror with skulls & shit all around the edges... kinda tacky & overdone but there's a thought for ya if you want to cover yours up for the time being...

Comment

Working...
              X