Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver's side Cadillac Mirror, cira 1959-61?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver's side Cadillac Mirror, cira 1959-61?

I thought I would officially post this in the wanted section.

I am looking for this exact mirror. It goes on the driver's side door.

I would have figured 1959-61, but Tweek's Turbos did say he had one on his 63, so I guess they go up to 1963 or perhaps even beyond that.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

The mirrors like that are not Cadillac specific. Some of the Buicks and Olds had them too. GM fullsize. My 64 impala had the same mirror actually....

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
      The mirrors like that are not Cadillac specific. Some of the Buicks and Olds had them too. GM fullsize. My 64 impala had the same mirror actually....
      Oh ok, makes more sense actually, that is a GM product and not just a Cadillac specific product. Perhaps that will make it "easier" to find?

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

Possibly on the Commercial cars. That is not a standard mirror on the normal body style cadillacs.

Comment

It is IF you do not have the remote mirrors. My 59 4 door caddy had the remote mirror. But he is right that most coaches didn't have the remote mirror option, and most of the regular cars did. Perhaps it had something to do with the larger windows in the comm chassis that made the remote armature in the way of it?.....now I am curious.

Comment

Still looking? I think I have that exact mirror. I'll go dig for it if you still need one...

Comment

does anyone know if Miller Meteor added their own mirrors, my 63 is different than that, but its a superior...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
                does anyone know if Miller Meteor added their own mirrors, my 63 is different than that, but its a superior...
                My 63 MM has spot lights with the mirrors on the back of the spot lights

Comment

Originally posted by Beladona_13 View Post
                  Still looking? I think I have that exact mirror. I'll go dig for it if you still need one...
                  I am still looking, yes. Let me know if you find it please.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
                  X