Casket carriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casket carriage?

Looking in the future to buy one of those casket carriages, you know the metal ones with wheels and that expand to any size casket? Would like to know where I could get one or if someone has one they want to sell.

'Church Truck'

Comment

Check with Scary Guy... he's up by you & I think a while back he had one... don't hold me to that, but he'd gotten a bunch of funeral home items in a trade & may have one

Comment

Yeah I was told tonight what the actual term was before I came online here, as Psycho says, 'church truck.' But I may have a hookup for it later on. Need to get my dual exhaust replaced first.

Comment

I hate the term "church truck" though because everyone thinks I mean an actual truck like a ford or a GMC when I mention it

I had two, sold one back to Todd, he'll probably sell it.

He wanted "the good one" so I let him have "the good one". Mine however has a nice latch that keeps it from expanding. Then I had a friend help me clean the rust off it, looks really nice now.

What I really need is 3 shoulder bolts it's missing, but it functions great as it is.

Comment

Yeah, and what else I found I need is those things you told me earlier that hold the casket in place. Thought I had some but they were extra knobs for the landau bars. What did you call them again? Wonder if Todd has a pair.

Comment

Bier pins

Comment

You'd be better off looking on e-bay. Todd has two pairs that go to his two hearses.

Comment

Working...
                X