wanted; "hearse" caravan or voyager 84-90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted; "hearse" caravan or voyager 84-90

Looking for a hearse chrysler minivan 84-90 (must be a real hearse not a removal vehicle) in any condition, even parts.

That's a pretty specific request - you've got me curious - what are you looking to do with such a find?

Comment

I have a 90 grand caravan removal van now, I couldn't find a 84-90 hearse mini. I have a 350 horse turbo 2.5 dodge engine to put in it. it should run a 1/4 mile somewhere in the 12 second range. If i can't find a hearse mini , I'll stuff it in my removal van, If I can find hearse interior, I'll swap the interiors, if I find a hearse mini in great shape, i'll put my drivetrain in it. It should be one of the fastest hearses in the world, thats using its full body and interior and a modified engine offered in that years vehicle.

Comment

A worthy pursuit! Keep us posted!

Comment

Can't believe I'm even stating this...but I literally stumbled right past one here in TX today - and it is for sale. My friend that was trailing behind asked what it was. I turned, looked back, and all I thought about was this thread.

Pics by tonight. I have a couple hundred to download first from today's outing.

Comment

So is this what you're after..?

Odd creature for sure. If you don't want it, I may return and try to buy the large chrome wreaths decorating the rear compartment.

Comment

Hmmmmm, strange indeed

Comment

I want to poke at it

Comment

Part of me wants to puke. Part of me wants it. How much?

Comment

Didn't ask price on this one yet. The owner had already retired to the shaded comfort of his home and lunch by the time we saw this thing. House wasn't close and I didn't feel like bothering him. Pretty sure he'd sell it though.

Comment

its interesting but i'm really looking for an 89-90 made from a grand caravan and not stretched. if hes willing to sell parts i might be interested in the grill if its different than the regular dodge ones. thanks for looking out, thats a rare find indeed.

chris

Comment

had never heard of a caravan hearse until u posted this but today i saw a white caravan hearse in service, very unique. couldn.t make out what funeral parlor but did get the county from the tag. i could call all the parlors in hinds county for it if u wanted a running coach from central mississippi, pm me if u would like me to investagate further

Comment

Working...
                        X