Gas Cap for a 1970 Miller/Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Cap for a 1970 Miller/Meteor

So I did a stupid thing and left my cap at the pump. I went back hours later to find it gone. I need a gas cap with the external type gap. The 1970 Cadillac cap has an internal type grab. I looked at the trucks of that same year and found the same thing, internal type grab. Any of you know of where I can get one? Or what type of cat or truck used the same one Miller used?

I had to weld up a new cap fitting cause I couldnt find shit for a gas cap.

Comment

The correct gas cap is Stant Part # G37. I found 8 of them on Ebay. I put this part number on my '68 a while back. Fits like a glove! Here's my search.

Get the best deals for G37 Gas Cap at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Originally posted by Beladona_13 View Post
        The correct gas cap is Stant Part # G37. I found 8 of them on Ebay. I put this part number on my '68 a while back. Fits like a glove! Here's my search.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=G37...+Cap&_osacat=0
        SWEET!!! That's what I love about the internet! All I had to do is just ask. Thanks Beladona! Also thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
          Also thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet!
          What the hell is an Al Gore.????? Never mind it really doesn't matter...LOL

The only thing I would add to your cap is that fit is one thing but also make sure you know if you need a vented cap or non-vented cap.. My 68 had a non vented cap on a non-vented fuel tank and well you know the pressure will be released one way or another... My tank was split out when I bought it... I am still running the not vented cap on it but the tank I put in is vented thru the sending unit..

Comment

Working...
          X