Hearse wanted in Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse wanted in Indiana

I'm looking for a hearse for sale. I live in North Eastern Indiana. I will travel to illinois, Michigan, and Ohio. For the right car and price I may even travel to Kentucky to get it.

There's a 1975 S&S hearse in Norwalk, Ohio. It's been on Craigslist for a long time & they're asking $3800. I heard it's REALLY nice... http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1677857197.html

Comment

Still looking for a hearse?

Comment

As a matter of fact, I am still looking for a hearse. What do you have? How much? What condition and where is it?

Comment

Hearse

At the time I was going to sell my 72 Cadillac Superior, but found that I might be selling it for nothing just to save my house when I can't afford it at all at this point. Had it on e-bay where everyone was waiting til the final minutes to bid since there were 35 watchers. So I ended the auction and decided not to sell it afterall. Just have too much money wrapped up in it to let it go for $5000

Comment

Have this one up for sale, had it on ebay and got swarmed by people wanting it for nothing!

Comment

Yeah I was going to sell mine as well and had over 2000 views and 3 dozen watchers. Had it up for $3000 to start and $5000 reserved and felt like everyone was going to try and bid on it at the last minute so I took it down to spite them. I way too much time and money invested in it to sell it for shit cheap even at $5000. Was better off keeping the car as I have too much fun with it anyway. People can be such fucktards expecting to get something for nothing. Getting spoiled by all these people and companies selling stuff next to nothing.

Comment

Sounds identicle to mine! Except I left mine up and after all of that crap no bids at the last! Now I am getting the emails of "Did you sell it"? SO I relisted it, sometimes it takes a few tries to get a serious buyer. I know mine is worth its reserve, just too many people (like you said) wanting it for free! Of course we know one cant find that kind of deal, if it were cheap Atti would have bought it and had it back up for sale for more real quick! LOL
                Gotta love profiteers!

Comment

I listed my truck for sale TWICE, and got ignorant ass messages saying it wasn't worth the starting bid, numerous rediculous trade offers, and one dumbass that sent me a message because he didn't like my ebay userid.

In the day and age that everyone thinks they can get a 100k house for 20k, they are nickel and diming everyone down. They think we are hurting to sell our stuff. Fuck that, I'll replate the truck and drive it.

It's just be so degrading selling things lately based on the way people respond to you.

Comment

Working...
                  X