Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a few parts for my 68 Cadillac superior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a few parts for my 68 Cadillac superior.

I need windshield trim, I have it but some of mine has a few dings in it. But what I really need is the trim on the sides, not sure exactly what its called but its the part that goes up over the top I need the side pieces, but not the whole big piece just the lower trim piece. Thanks.

Have you not seen this '67 Crown Sovereign being parted..?

Henry doesn't ship but if I lend a hand there if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Have you not seen this '67 Crown Sovereign being parted..?

Henry doesn't ship but if I lend a hand there if needed.
      Well I have already tried him but then he told me that someone was coming to possibly buy the whole car and to call him back, however I don't have time to just sit around and wait on a chance that someone might buy the whole car...ecspecially when I had already asked for the parts way before this person was interested in the whole car. So if you want to contact him and try to get those parts for me so you can ship them for me I would greatly appreciate it but I choose not to deal with him personally. Thanks.

Comment

Can't recall that person's name offhand. He WAS supposed to drive from NJ and planned on taking all 5 doors combined with other misc. pieces. For whatever reason that trip never happened. Visited about a month ago; the '67 is still intact.

I'm not clear on what portions of the Crown you need to call and get prices.

Comment

So if I call and get prices then I can what send the money to you and have you ship the items for me?

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          Can't recall that person's name offhand. He WAS supposed to drive from NJ and planned on taking all 5 doors combined with other misc. pieces. For whatever reason that trip never happened. Visited about a month ago; the '67 is still intact.

I'm not clear on what portions of the Crown you need to call and get prices.

Comment

Something like that.

I'd prefer you remit payment to Henry directly. His place is 20 miles away. Through town with traffic it can be an hour trip each way.

FedEx Ground, Greyhound Package Xpress, and Forward Air are viable options size/weight dependent; in order of preference.

Comment

i know a guy in PA that has every piece of trim for this car. he removed them all before cutting the car up i know he will sell cheap i bought both front and rear bumpers for $150 good guy let me know if you want his number

Comment

Working...
              X