Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1974 Cadillac Hearse Parts

Hey,

I'm looking to get ahold of some 74 caddy hearse parts.

I'm looking for...

rear end brake lights, lens
    hubcaps
    Hood + trim
    Windshield

If anybody knows anybody or is parting out such a car. Shoot me a PM.

Here is my car for reference.

Cheers!

MB

Suicide doors, Wow. Is it a 3 way. Anyway, that is a keeper.

Comment

Yeah, the car is a real beauty!

The reason I need the parts is that the guy towing the car didn't have the hood snapped shut and it blew up en route and broke stuff.

The car was in 100% perfect condition before transport...

...oh well...

It's one of those things.

Comment

the windshield is best to buy brand new and they are the same 74 thru 76 the best place to get em is where i got mine, pilkington classics heres the number 18008481351 mine was 700 bucks, so the windshield is best to buy new and hoods should be the same on the normal deviles but i could be wrong. hope this helps by the way you got a beautiful car there take care of her

Comment

Thanks for the info I will look into it.

I just found the hubcaps. Still looking into the hood/trim parts.

I think my current hood is fixable. It's only curled on the corners. I think it can be straightened fairly easly at a body shop.

But I'm keeping my opitions open on getting new parts entirely.

Another quick 74 hearse part question:

Anybody know a nice custom weatherproof car cover I can put on my car? My car will need a blanket and I don't think the car tarps at WalMart will do it justice.

Comment

The Commercial Chassis windshield is the same for 71-76. And about the cover for a hearse, http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...-Hearse-Covers

Comment

I have the hood trim. I'll get a picture of it this weekend to make sure it's the same

Comment

I am parting out a 75 S&S. I have a complete hood, not sure if 75 will interchange with a 74 though. I also have the rear lights and a complete set of hub caps.

Looks like your hood poked a hole in your vinyl roof, make sure you get thier insurance company to look aat that and pay to have it fixed if it was done in when the hood flew up.

Comment

@ KaptainKaos

Cool. Just send over the pics whenever you get the chance. The hood trim (closest to the window) is probably universal for all 70's era cars.

@ Riff Raff

Im interested in that complete hood, but I'm not sure 74 and 75 are the same. Wasn't 74 the last year for round headlights? Wouldn't that require a different hood? If someone has a shop manual or something that could confirm it, I could probably move on it.

If nothing else I could snag the hood trim from your hood.

I'm interested in your taillights and hubcaps. I got a donated set of hubcaps from a 60 caddy, but I'd rather have a set of 75s to put on my car.

Here is a rear picture of the car to show the rear lens taillight set up.

Send me pictures of what you got with price quotes. I'm still looking for parts.

Hopefully I can find all the pieces before halloween.

Thanks for all the help!

Comment

wow your car is in great condition

Comment

Here are some pics of the stuff I got. I think the difference in the hoods lies in the front edge. The 74 was smoother while the 75 had 2 sharper steps to make the same bend. I included a picture so you can compare. But if you want I can sell you the complete 75 front end. 002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

Comment

Is the hood the same as a 73?

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                          Is the hood the same as a 73?
                          Shelly Does Russ Still Have That
                          Hearse down there??

Comment

I found the trim, it appears to be correct but I lost my camera, I will get a picture to you once I get a picture of it.

Comment

Working...
                            X