1973 Miller Meteor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1973 Miller Meteor

I may be trying to find a needle in a haystack here? I am looking for a drivers side rear door. It doesnt need to be complete with glass or trim, just need the door itself. Thanks in advance for any help.

Any help would be great. My problem is that the whole bottom of the door is rotted out and i don't know if that can be fixed. If anyone knows where to find the door or maybe if there is a way to fix that please sned me a pm. Thanks again.

Comment

is a 70 M&M the same? I have a sourse for a 70 door

Comment

nope, it needs to be a 71 to 76

Comment

So i'm getting closer. Thanks Mr x. If anyone has or knows where to get a rear drivers side door for a 71 to 76 M M please let me know. Any help would be super appreciated!

Comment

If you are still looking...this is what I've found out.

They all rust. Seems Miller Meteor left the drain plugs in - according to a yard owner in NC. Said he has a usable straight door that doesn't have typical rust along bottom. Rather, it will need a little corner work in 2 areas. He'd sell the bare door shell for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
              If you are still looking...this is what I've found out.

They all rust. Seems Miller Meteor left the drain plugs in - according to a yard owner in NC. Said he has a usable straight door that doesn't have typical rust along bottom. Rather, it will need a little corner work in 2 areas. He'd sell the bare door shell for $100.
              Very interested! Info on whom to contact please.

Comment

Fresh PM awaits you.

Comment

Working...
                X