Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1961 Superior loading door glass and windshield.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Superior loading door glass and windshield.

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a rear loading door glass for my 1961 Cadillac Superior Hearse and front windshield

Thanks, Monty

Pssst... Monty is the guy I just sold my 61 Superior to. If you have one, do let him know. Legit buyer...

Comment

Thanks Larry.

Comment

Research it a bit to make sure it'll fit... but here's a 1961 M-M rear glass in Texas with a $125 opening bid & no takers yet...

Comment

Hey Wayne, that's Monty's auction. Someone sold him that glass telling him it would fit. Alas, the glass, won't pass... Had I the cash, I would buy it to keep for my M+M just in case.

Comment

Rear glass, Superior, I'm up in Cleveland.
            Have trouble with the PM's here.
            If ya didn't get a reply from me, let me know here. I'll get ya my Email

Comment

I just sent you a PM Caddydawg.

Comment

Check with AA National in Phoenix 1-800-OLD JUNK. THey specialize in Cadillac and Chrysler. I looked there Saturday for a rear for mine and the one they had wasn't right since mine is an MM. It may work for you as I think the car was a Superior. Ask for Don, Carri or Kris and tell them Tammy Haas sent you.

Comment

I have a windshield, but probably not interested in driving it to TX.

Comment

Working...
                  X