No announcement yet.

*WTB* 59-64 spot light (driver side)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Atti, you travel around looking at old cars a lot right? In your travels, have you seen many 59 Dodge Coronet Memphian ambulances??? I almost bought the one on Ebay a few weeks ago. I went to look at it and it needed a lot of work, all new floors and interior and a lot of mechanical work. but i wanted a project.

Comment

I recall seeing the one in CA on eBay.

Do I come across many? Absolutely not. Only one I've seen in person is available in NC for $2500 firm. Much surface rust, very little rot.

Comment

Ive tracked down as many as i could. including the one that was on ebay Ive only accounted for 5 of the 11 that ive heard were made. this one makes 6...

Comment

There was a surge with 3 on eBay within about a month's time awhile back, then another on CL in KS-ish, not including last one on eBay. Have you counted all of those?

Comment

nope, I wasnt aware of those. heres some pics of the ones ive tracked: Theres 4 of the 5 ive found. i cant find the other picture of the 5th... and this last pic is my 63 going to look at the 59 in the garage.

Comment

Saved on this end.

And a National:

Comment

Had my fender spot light mounts rechromed. Looks great. No pics suck.

Comment

Ok so, i got the spot light in the mail today, the teeth on the gears are all torn up and Im looking for a round spot light, not the square one with a mirror which is what came with it. So if anyone has a round head unit and the gear pieces I need, post a pic and a price please! I remember a few people said they had some? thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X