WTB a title.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB a title.

Hey all. Im interested in purchasing a title for a 65-70 hearse. Or a 65-70 4 door sedan. My state is very lax on old cars. I would prefer a 69-70 title but im not picky. If you have the matching vin plate for said title would be a bonus. Like i said id prefer an 69-70 title but let me know if you have anything. Thanks guys. Help me get another beautiful hearse on the road! Thanks again!

I used this place for my '57. http://www.getnewtitle.com/ . It cost me a little bit more, but totally worth it. The VIN numbers for 4 door sedans are different than hearses, so it won't work.

Comment

Spastic, thanks for the link its something to consider but seems like a real hassle and a pain in the arse. In my state, an antique car does not have to be inspected or looked at even, by the Motor Vehicle Association nor the insurance company. My past few projects I've located titles on line and never had a problem. So I really just need a title that says Cadillac and is close to my year so I can get tags

Comment

Gotta love the state of GA...don't even need a title pre-86.

Comment

Wow!!!! Wish we were that fortunate!!!! thats so awesome! Unfortunatly, I need a piece of paper with a vin and the word "cadillac" so I can get some tags lol

Comment

*Cash paid* jus puttin it out there...

Comment

I didn't have to have any inspections for mine? I filled out the paperwork, they mailed me paperwork and title, I went to the IL DMV and had it converted to title. It was simple.

Comment

Working...
              X