PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me find parts for my Hearse?????? the main thing i need is doors seals!!! i have called around to a lot of places but they just say they dont deal with a hearse! my 73 caddy m/m hearse is in pretty good condition just need door seals to keep the water off the new door panels!!!!!!!
    Thanks for you help!

Currently the M-M door seal is not reproduced... but that WILL change very soon!
    I have a friend who is in contract with a rubber manufacturer as we speak... he's having M-M door seal reproduced in bulk and will be selling it by the foot. This is no fast process but I do know they designed the mold, ran a sample, tested it on a hearse, and the mold is presently being tweaked. E.T.A. is mid-late summer on delivery of 2,500 feet of it... so send me a private message and i'll put you in direct contact with him. His pricing will be more than fair, considering he's paying all the setup/design fees out-of-pocket. He will "own" the mold, so other rubber retailers cannot order runs of it once it's perfected. Hang in there & the door seal will be available very soon!

Comment

thanks man thats awsome!!!! not sure how to send you a message so if you could send me one i will reply thanks again!!!
      curtis

Comment

Dwayne, it will probably be worth him putting his name out to everybody eventually. At some point in the future I'll need them also. Mine are dust and those new floors are going to be wading pools again once it's out in the world for real.

Comment

My 69 floods LITTERALY !!!!!!!!!!!!! She came from South Carolina. Not a speck of rust on the floor but but it will literally fill up like a swimming pool if i don't keep it covered. espeaically with all the rain we have been haveing. I havn't figured out tho if the water is coming in from the door seals or the windshield?

Comment

Down in the cowl vents there are drain holes and I've been shocked to see the pine needles and leaves buried deep inside on a few cars. I bet a peek under the dash would reveal rust trails along the firewall. Get that sucker down here one of these days and we'll take a look at it! Besides I got goodies down here to take home. Just gas up in Mass. it's 30 cents more here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk Freak View Post
              Dwayne, it will probably be worth him putting his name out to everybody eventually. At some point in the future I'll need them also. Mine are dust and those new floors are going to be wading pools again once it's out in the world for real.
              No worries man, an official announcement/photos with contact info will be posted as soon as the door seal rubber is available...

Comment

There is a guy here in wiscosnin that does it. He does them custom to your vehicle. There is a car show this weekend that he will be at. I will get info from him. Cant seem to find my business card. Last year i checked into having the wifes 78 M/M done and was quoted $400 complete car 5yr no questions asked warranty.

Comment

Fixit Rubber Parts, LLC Vehicle weatherstripping from 1930's and up
                  (866) 654-4480
                  www.fixitrubber.com

Comment

Thanks for that man!

Comment

No problem, If you have any problems let me know. I run into him here and there at car shows. He maybe able to actually get all his measurements from one of our members 73 and ship it out to you so you know everything will fit.

Comment

Hey, Sorry to butt in, but I am also extremely interested in purchasing some rubber when it becomes available!! All my door seals melted, literally. Is there a chance that this mold will be applicable to a '71 superior? If so, I would be grateful for a heads up!!! Thanks!!!!

Comment

Hey t1mesup, I see your in chesapeake. Hit me up next time there's a show close by. It'd be nice to see more than one hearse at a show lol especially two millers!

Comment

Originally posted by 71endloader View Post
                            Hey, Sorry to butt in, but I am also extremely interested in purchasing some rubber when it becomes available!! All my door seals melted, literally. Is there a chance that this mold will be applicable to a '71 superior? If so, I would be grateful for a heads up!!! Thanks!!!!
                            No problem, I will see what i can do. I'm sure i can get a donor car available for measurements. I will check and see how close my 70 is also, If they are the same I will have him cut 2 sets.

Comment

Thanks!!, you've helped solve one major uphill battle, coach parts in South Carolina tend to be scarce...

Comment

Working...
                              X