Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts wanted: 1967 Superior hearse

1967 Superior hearse non-crown parts wanted:

Left and right rear bumper sections between the bumper ends, possibly the license plate assembly. Not sure if these are Superior specific, most coaches seem to use similar bumper assembly.
    Drivers door glass
    Fender skirts
    Aluminum trim around the interior windows
    Sconces

Thanks in advance,
    Anthony

Where are you located?

I have those bumper sections in hand. Items with high mortality and interchangeable (mostly) between coach builder and years. Only real difference is placement of back up lights from '65 to like '76. Not the easiest to come by solid examples. Can relay after Friday if the pair here has sold as they are pending.

Also, there is a '67 Superior Crown Sovereign parts car near Austin that can supply front door glass, one fender skirt (maybe both), some of the interior window trim (lacking needed specificity), AND both sconces. Cash only place and the guy doesn't ship.

Crown parts are only going to effect a small portion specific to the C pillar back. Rest are the same.

Comment

I'm in Atlanta.

The coach has been in storage for 12 years and these are parts that remember being missing. There may be a few more small ones once I actually get the coach out.

Could you send me an idea on price for all of these parts? The interior window aluminum is for every window including the corner piece trim. The drivers door glass with the metal rail or sill it sits in. The sconces with the plastic light covers. Fender skirts. Bumper sections (possibly the small pieces that cover the ends where in license plate is. All necessary screws would be nice too!

btw, the original 429 engine has a thrown rod and I am thinking of just dropping a 472 in her instead of dealing with the 429. I love that 472, it's reliable and a strong runner.

Thanks again,
      Anthony

Comment

Here is a photo of my 1970 Superior Crown that I used to own

Comment

Thats a nice ride.

Comment

Very cool coaches Anthony! You have good taste.

Call the yard owner Henry directly. His number along with some pics are in this thread:

Since initially posting, I did check that rear bumper out closely and remember it being rusted.

Comment

Working...
            X