1969 Miller & Meteor parts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 Miller & Meteor parts.

Hey guys. Specifically Im looking for a passenger side front window. Mine was missing when I got it. It was fitted with plexiglass which goes up and down and works ok but I want glass. Any info on one would be killer. Thanks guys!

Turned the only junkyard lead I had for that window ('70 MM, within last 6 weeks!) over to someone in Ontario. He didn't hesitate paying $125+ shipping.

Comment

You may be in luck~

Called a friend in NC this evening. He has a '69 MM parts 3-way(!) and would sell the passenger door glass for $150. If interested, drop a PM/email for direct contact.

Comment

Hello - I'm pretty close to a '69 M/M parts car, have already brought several items home. I beleive the glass is all there and solid, and will be visiting again tomorrow. If you send me an e-mail at pab1063@new.rr.com, I will be happy to return several pictures. I'm sure I can get the RH door glass out for less than $100. Lot's of other good parts there too and in fact came to thie forum to lets folks know about it. Will start a new post, but wanted to jump in here with an offer to help. I'm in Appleton, WI.

Will help if I can!
        Perry Bush
        pab1063@new.rr.com
        Attached Files

Comment

is there a difference from the 68 m&m glass i have a complete set minus the windshield as a matter of fack i have the entire doors ill seel everthing for $250.00 thats all 5 doors and glass with door panels handles.

Comment

Not sure hopefull some one will chime in and let me know if its useable. Where you located?

Comment

im in northern va 20 miles south of down town washington dc.

Comment

Its flat glass. Why not have a glass shop cut you a new window.

Comment

Pyro, o wondered that myself. I had a DS window cut for my 58 chevy.I wondered if the PS could be used as deminsions for the DS?? Jus have them cut the opposite. I have a good friend that cut my 58 glass that works at a glass shop close by I should talk to him...

Comment

Working...
                  X