1928, 1929, 1930 Henney Hearse Parts or entire car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1928, 1929, 1930 Henney Hearse Parts or entire car

Looking for 1928-30 Henney Hearse Parts, Parts Car or Project Car.
    Contact Joe: Cell :804 241 2414, Email: sullivan@intfoam.com

Seriously Joe?!?

There is NO need to spam this wonderful site newb. ONE ad placed in the wanted section would have sufficed. Way to start off on the wrong foot here. Part of what makes this site awesome is keeping non-contributing fluffy post/thread whores to a minimum.

Now go delete 12 and try a little intro instead. Then include more specifics with what you're looking for, i.e. location and price range. If you don't come across like you're wasting others time, they're more inclined to help.

Comment

Atti, this jack off posted in nearly EVERY thread but "wanted". Wtf?!

Comment

Hey, post your ad HERE.

It doesn't even belong in this forum because there is no link to a Craigslist/eBay posting.

If it sounds like I'm pissed off it's because I am.

I'd be less pissed off if I could delete them myself, but I can't, so Psychoholic gets to deal with me handing out a ton of infractions.

EDIT: Looks like he's at least editing them since he can't delete them himself. Kudos for trying to make things right. Welcome to the forum.
        Last edited by Scary Guy; 07-19-2011, 12:50 PM. Reason: got less pissed off

Comment

Deleted all of the offending posts and moved this to wanted. =)

Comment

Sooo, I just wonder how many extra spam mail and telemarketer lists ol' Joe here has been signed up to today. Not too wise to come on to the NHAA board, spam almost every forum, and leave an email address and phone number.

Comment

Since Joe attempted editing, here are two junkyard Henney Packards, both in NM. I'll go through my notes and see if there are any older coaches that actually fit year parameters.

Comment

So are you located near Richmond Joe - or merely your number? This is too coincidental:

Comment

Working...
                X