Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set of 4 'ful-vu' roof lites

for my 59 buick rig

Good luck. Set of four will probably set you back more than you paid for the car.

I don't believe Ful-Vu lights ever came on a Buick, or a car that old anyway. They were strictly a late 60's/early 70's Miller Meteor item. Unless you just REALLY like the way they look I'm not sure they're worth the effort to track down.

Comment

Although they never came on a Buick to the best of my knowledge (as Todd suggested), Ful-Vu Lites earlier version were Safe-T-Vu Lites. Introduced by Miller Meteor in '58. Completely different shape then and utilized through '62, perhaps '64. Could check MM book for specifics. Ful-Vu debuted in '65.

'58 I found in New Mexico last year has them; as does '61 Beast Lee recently picked up.

I am interested in seeing your '59 Buick. Post a couple shots of it and I'll share what roof lights would be correct.

Comment

my 1959 national

here it is
        Attached Files

Comment

Your name is Charlie; you bought this from John in MN; and you also have (or had) a '60 Flxette for sale. How am I doing..?

Front oval tunnels with S&M lenses and rear small teardrop shape marker lights Flxible also used would be correct I believe.

If/when you decide to sell the '59, you already know who will buy btw. I can't think of a better home than the one who collects only '59 Buick procars...

Comment

thats me allright
            thanks for the info
            i really like those saf-t-vu lites!
            any leads appreciated

Comment

The Safe-T-Vu Lites are just too kOoL...

Comment

Working...
              X