Spot light parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot light parts

I bought a spotlight off Ebay and the gears need replacing. i was wondering if anybody knows if anyone sells parts. Im also looking for a round spot light and housing. if anyone has one for sale, please let me know. thanks

whats the manufacturers name? Unity has a web site with parts.

Comment

I have tons of spotlights & parts. Sorry for not posting pix in the earlier thread you had. 99% of the spotlights I have are Unity. I'll sell you one of the nicer ones for less than they go for on Ebay, PM me with what diameter you want...

Comment

its a Unity square spot with built in side view mirror. I need the head mount which i didnt see on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
          its a Unity square spot with built in side view mirror. I need the head mount which i didnt see on the website.
          I do have one of those, but it's kinda pitted like yours is. However it's complete & rotates well with the knob. These square-ish ones with the mirror are rare and pricey i'm told, but i'm not into collecting them really I bought a big box of them for spares in case something happens to the ones on Miamitown. Make me an offer on the one I have that's fair to you? PM if you like...

Comment

The mirror-type one I have has very light pitting, much more presentable than the one you pictured above and it is complete except for the bulb... and I have several in the garage to replace that with.

The S6 you asked about, I do have one that is near perfect and totally complete, however it's total length is 15" not 17" like you asked for. Pic should display below, i'll throw in a longer shaft/handle too. Does $50.00 (plus shipping) sound fair for this S6?
            IMG_1238.jpg

Comment

Required reading:

Comment

Thats the site I used to disassemble the light in the first place to find out that my light was broken... SUPER INFORMATIVE! loaded with detail.

Comment

Dwayne, heres the parts I am looking for: the S6 with bulb and mount, the forward gear housing and if you have one, the 16.5'' inner shaft with gear. Here's the ones I have, and the light with the white smoke at the top left corner right before it burned out...IMG_1828.jpg

Comment

Saved that to my favorites.

Comment

Anybody have a pic of the interior spot handle installed in a 59-64 coach?
                      Last edited by Dr.Feelgood; 09-16-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X