WANTED, 1961-73 Eureka S&S or Superior Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED, 1961-73 Eureka S&S or Superior Coach

I am looking to buy a 61-64 Eureka combo or straight hearse, or a 61-73 S&S or Superior combo or straight hearse. In a 61-64 coach, I would prefer a 61, but am open to 62-64s also. In a 71-73 Superior, I would prefer a combo or 3 way, I would really like to find a crown. The coach must be in good condition, and be a running and driving car. I'm not looking for a total project car, I have enough of those already. If you have anything or know of something you think I might be interested in, please let me know.

Thanks.

If you don't mind black over gold and a small exhaust leak Josh you can drive this home for $3700.

Fix exhaust leak, detail, and it can go back in service as-is.

Comment

Not a bad looking car at all. I don't mind the black over gold. I'll keep that option open. Thanks.

Comment

My 63 M&M combo is wrapping up nicely. Body was media blasted, all rust repaired, new brake system, lotso new stu. Interior is new. DSCN0739_291.JPGDSCN1237_709.JPGNew seals in the rear end, new leaf springs, back bumper rechromed, rocker panels being polished and installed, have both spot lights, and one is a new Unity assembly. This car wont be cheap.

Comment

I also have my 63 Superior Landau. Runs & drives. That one I like, so it wont be cheap either.

Comment

Sounds like the M-M is going to be a little more than I want to spend, judging buy the price that was on it a couple months ago.

Comment

Working...
            X