59' M&M CADILLAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59' M&M CADILLAC

Does anybody know of junk yard or one in rough shape that someone may want to get rid off???? Please help

Will pay fair price

Comment

Yep... Halloween is near! It's official, the annual pilgrimage of 1959 Cadillac hearse hunters

Will pay fair price
      Just so you know, one in "rough" shape goes for $10 - 15K all day long for a basket case. You've selected the most sought after procar ever thanks to that fucking ghostbusters movie. They are still out there if you are willing to pay the price. Occasionally one will surface cheaper, but once it's known in our hearse communities the price skyrockets when resold from then on.

Not knocking you, but we get newbies on here all the time looking for a '59 and we prepare them for the sticker shock factor.
      I do know of a '59 Cadillac - Superior landau end-loader for I think $25K, runs & drives well. Very nice car needing restoration

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
        Yep... Halloween is near! It's official, the annual pilgrimage of 1959 Cadillac hearse hunters You've selected the most sought after procar ever thanks to that fucking ghostbusters movie.
        If its any consolation, these are the same assholes that join gbfans.com every year around halloween wanting to find a screen accurate pack with lights and sound (normally $2,000 to $3,000 and built by the owner by hand) for $50.00.

Comment

Do you have any pics of the car Wayne???

Comment

Originally posted by joker80 View Post
            Do you have any pics of the car Wayne???
            Saw it in person a couple months ago and it's an amazing survivor. He does have the door trim missing in this photo:

Coach is in Georgia
            Last edited by hotroddwayne; 09-28-2011, 08:12 PM. Reason: added location of the hearse

Comment

Id give a kidney, part of my liver, and any other non-essential organ for that coach lol. And I'm not even a 59 hearse fanatic, I like em sure, but I love many other coaches just as much...
              Last edited by SmoothNlow; 09-29-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

personally I think we ought to hunt these 59 BARFALLAC hunters and string them up by thar innards and or use them as halloween props

Comment

it is such a terrible thing to show kids a good time............... instead lets all be a bunch of gothic retards! lol

Comment

Originally posted by joker80 View Post
                    it is such a terrible thing to show kids a good time............... instead lets all be a bunch of gothic retards! lol

Are you insinuating that the hearse owners and enthusiasts here on the NHAA are "gothic retards"? Speak your words sweetly on here newbie, some of the guys and gals around here might make you eat them...you wanna make it around here, that's not the way to do it. Jus throwin it out there...

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                      I do know of a '59 Cadillac - Superior landau end-loader for I think $25K, runs & drives well. Very nice car needing restoration

Saw it in person a couple months ago and it's an amazing survivor.
                      Psst! Miller Meteor Dwayne. You knew that.

Comment

Somebody in Annapolis MD or someplace like that had a rotted out 59 missing it's doors for $5g. I posted it up in the classifieds or something. A quick CL search yielded nothing. Good luck.

FYI if you end up needing a windshield for it, I will sell you one.

Comment

I know this not the most popular thing to do with these cars here but it was for my 10 year old nephew and I am proud of it.P1010107.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X