Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 59 S&M's out there for sale???

Maybe fixer upper or somthing is ok shape

Sadomasochism for sale? This is the wrong forum for that...

BTW this isn't like a direct line to all of CL and ebay. They can't hear you.

Comment

you been a great help smart ass........... thank you!

Comment

Im sorry. Your right. I was a smart ass, and it was uncalled for. I know you meant M&M's....so here's some M&M's.

Not only for sale but on sale...go nuts.
        Last edited by SmoothNlow; 09-29-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joker80 View Post
          you been a great help smart ass........... thank you!
          Hey, what do you expect from a "gothic retard"

Comment

you boys throw your Taco bell visors back on and let the men try to spend some money around this place.......

Comment

I think the point they are driving at is that your post doesn't convey you've done any research before making such a request. It is poor form with regards to chat forum etiquette.

fwiw, the last "fixer upper" (not running) of such vintage that I saw for sale required $20k to make the deal happen if I recall correctly.

Comment

Wow, touchy. For someone with a username like "Joker", he certainly doesn't have much of a sense of humor. And this is a bad place to be without a sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
                  I think the point they are driving at is that your post doesn't convey you've done any research before making such a request. It is poor form with regards to chat forum etiquette.
                  Evidently he has a ton of cash. Common forum etiquette doesn't apply I guess. Nor does grammar, spelling, or punctuation. No intro, posting the same thing in multiple threads, and immediatly went to name calling as a first defense mecanism.

And yes Eternal, this is not the place for you if you don't have a sence of humor haha!!

Comment

talk about touchy........... the taco bell visor was a joke but guess I hit it on the dot????

Comment

I have a restored 63 M&M that does require a ton of cash. Step up joker, I'm callin your bluff.

Comment

You restored a 63 M-M on a taco bell salary? Lol I had to save 5 taco bell paychecks just so I could afford one of my white walls!

Comment

I rob taco bells for extra cash. You should see the pile of hot sause packets at my house.

Comment

on the 63.......... ecto needs some fins man! lol

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                              I rob taco bells for extra cash. You should see the pile of hot sause packets at my house.
                              Ha! I had a sneaking suspicion that was you that day I was working...because the robber pulled up in a hearse, robbed us, left and then came back and asked who had the slammed hearse on wide whites...then gave me a nice compliment...

Comment

Working...
                              X