Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED:1984 BLACK CADILLAC S&S HEARSE WITH PULLOUT TABLE & NO DIVIDER OR SIMULAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED:1984 BLACK CADILLAC S&S HEARSE WITH PULLOUT TABLE & NO DIVIDER OR SIMULAR

Looking for an 84 S&S Cadillac hearse, with a pullout table & no divider. I want black, no light, and the best condition possible, I'll consider others, but thats what i'm looking for.

I'm assuming you want a mid-1980's 3 way coach? Hard order to fill... those fell out of popularity in the late 1970's with only a handful produced. By the 1980's they were nearly non-existent. Only seen 3 from 1980 - 1984 and one sold very recently out of Florida... it was very, very nice & brought huge money. Maybe it's the one you saw that sparked your interest?
    I do have a 1980 S&S Victoria hearse for sale, but it's a straight end-loader. It's as nice as any 31 year old coach you'll ever find, near mint. Paint it black & you nearly have what you want...

Comment

I would love a 3 way, but I use to own an 84 s&s with a sliding rear table (not a 3 way,extended out the rear a few feet only) but it didn't have a divider. I sold it when the rear end went out, and bought my 61 buick. I regret selling my 84, I have lots of great memories in that hearse. I did track it down, but it needs a lot of work now and he wants 4 times what I sold it for.

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
      I'm assuming you want a mid-1980's 3 way coach? Hard order to fill... those fell out of popularity in the late 1970's with only a handful produced. By the 1980's they were nearly non-existent. Only seen 3 from 1980 - 1984 and one sold very recently out of Florida... it was very, very nice & brought huge money. Maybe it's the one you saw that sparked your interest?
      I do have a 1980 S&S Victoria hearse for sale, but it's a straight end-loader. It's as nice as any 31 year old coach you'll ever find, near mint. Paint it black & you nearly have what you want...

Comment

Buy the white 91 on Ebay and paint it black. This is the 1st I have seen with an ext table and no divider. Not mich different than an 84. Car located up north, didn't catch where Your from.

Comment

Thats a very nice hearse, but i want commerical glass. otherwiseit would be exactly what i'm looking for. i also loved the top on my 84 it wasn't the typical vinyl top.

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
          Buy the white 91 on Ebay and paint it black. This is the 1st I have seen with an ext table and no divider. Not mich different than an 84. Car located up north, didn't catch where Your from.

Comment

http://justhearsenaround.com/rodney.html here is my old one, It had 3-1/2 " whitewalls on her, but otherwise it looks the same. I'm not sure how old that picture is though. If anyone knows rodney rhodes I would like to get my old coach back if he will sell it.

Comment

Working...
            X