Looking for 50's or 60's Cadillac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 50's or 60's Cadillac

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not to cars! Looking to buy a hearse, combination, limousinestyle or limousine to restore. Non running o.k or even no motor or trans but would prefer trim, glass and interior to be at least intact. Let me know what you have!

Welcome to the NHAA.

You seemed to touch on more than most initially looking for a coach - you're off to a decent start here. How about adding your location, search radius (if important), and coach builder preferences (if any)?

There should be some fitting your parameters already in 'for sale' forum. Additionally, I know of others available.

Comment

Have a 63 Cad Miller Meteor Combo. Finishing up on the resto job. Not cheap, but you'll spend the cash on a resto job anyways.

email me if interested. russ85747@hotmail.com

Comment

50's or 60's Cadillac

Thanks for the advice, Atti! I'm in the Los Angeles area. I'm a lover of Cadillacs, my fiance haswanted a hearse since she saw one leaving a funeral home when she was seven! I would have to say my personal favorite would be any style '60, closely followed by 58's. Would consid
        er anything earlier or later though. No preference as far as coachbuilder goes although I love the wraparound rear window style, I forget the name have to look it up! I have been involved in restoration for over thirty years budget is fairly limited so I have a lot more skill than $!

Comment

Western locations for starters.

Comment

Working...
          X