No announcement yet.

Anyone need 1962 Caddy Hearse Glass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have really dragged my feet in getting pics up. No one seemed interested after the first day or so I didn't wanna go to the trouble. Also, I was hoping someone in Texas would get these as I don't want to ship them.

Comment

Thanks, I saw that after I made my post and reread what U had typed, the Glass I need is 17 1/2" tall x 15" Wide measured on the 2 longer edges, thanks for your reply, if anybody can supply, I can help facilitate the shipping

Comment

If anyones still looking, I still have Superior back corner glass for sale, came from a 61. Also some other side glass as well.
        If you need parts for 61/2 I may still have it

Thanks
        Chris

Comment

I'll take your Glass Chris, thanks, Finally!

Comment

Feedback and Thanks

Great service from Caddydawg, Nice glass at the agreed upon price at the agreed time, no nicks, no scratches, clean, well packaged and just a good all around transaction, such a pleasure after my other experience, Chris, thanks, thanks-a-Lot!

Comment

Glad your happy Bro! Perfect at your end as well, and patient. Thanks again.

Was getting nervous for a minute, see UPS dropped the ball a bit and put us a day behind?
              So good news to come home to this, Don't have to check in with them now
              Anytime man, anytime.
              Hope those badges are what you were looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Caddydawg View Post
                Hope those badges are what you were looking for?
                Badges are Exactly what I wanted, I'm wanting to Duplicate this car, see photo, this appears to be exactly the Emblem I was missing!

1962 Pontiac Ambulance (1).jpg

Comment

Thats them!
                  Nice

Comment

Working...
                  X